ADSC/DFI Micropile Design & Construction Seminar
This program specifically focused to benefit the Owners, Engineers, Specifiers, and local and state government employees who are involved in the design and construction of micropile systems.
To more information on the seminar or to register, click here.
Topics that will covered during this 1-½ day event include the following:
- Geotechnical Design of Micropiles
- Micropile Load Testing and Acceptance Criteria
- Slope Stabilization using Micropiles
- Case Histories
- Professional Development Hours – issued by PIE
Note: 10.75 hours has been approved by PIE for New York State and Florida certification.
When & Where
Tuesday, May 3
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4
8:15 a.m. to noon
The Peabody Hotel
Little Rock, Ark.
From our partners
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1063 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register336 Views