ADSC/DFI Micropile Design & Construction Seminar
This program specifically focused to benefit the Owners, Engineers, Specifiers, and local and state government employees who are involved in the design and construction of micropile systems.
To more information on the seminar or to register, click here.
Topics that will covered during this 1-½ day event include the following:
- Geotechnical Design of Micropiles
- Micropile Load Testing and Acceptance Criteria
- Slope Stabilization using Micropiles
- Case Histories
- Professional Development Hours – issued by PIE
Note: 10.75 hours has been approved by PIE for New York State and Florida certification.
When & Where
Tuesday, May 3
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4
8:15 a.m. to noon
The Peabody Hotel
Little Rock, Ark.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views