ADSC/DFI Micropile Design & Construction Seminar
This program specifically focused to benefit the Owners, Engineers, Specifiers, and local and state government employees who are involved in the design and construction of micropile systems.
To more information on the seminar or to register, click here.
Topics that will covered during this 1-½ day event include the following:
- Geotechnical Design of Micropiles
- Micropile Load Testing and Acceptance Criteria
- Slope Stabilization using Micropiles
- Case Histories
- Professional Development Hours – issued by PIE
Note: 10.75 hours has been approved by PIE for New York State and Florida certification.
When & Where
Tuesday, May 3
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4
8:15 a.m. to noon
The Peabody Hotel
Little Rock, Ark.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views