ADSC/DFI Micropile Design & Construction Seminar
This program specifically focused to benefit the Owners, Engineers, Specifiers, and local and state government employees who are involved in the design and construction of micropile systems.
To more information on the seminar or to register, click here.
Topics that will covered during this 1-½ day event include the following:
- Geotechnical Design of Micropiles
- Micropile Load Testing and Acceptance Criteria
- Slope Stabilization using Micropiles
- Case Histories
- Professional Development Hours – issued by PIE
Note: 10.75 hours has been approved by PIE for New York State and Florida certification.
When & Where
Tuesday, May 3
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4
8:15 a.m. to noon
The Peabody Hotel
Little Rock, Ark.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views