ADSC/DFI Micropile Design & Construction Seminar
This program specifically focused to benefit the Owners, Engineers, Specifiers, and local and state government employees who are involved in the design and construction of micropile systems.
To more information on the seminar or to register, click here.
Topics that will covered during this 1-½ day event include the following:
- Geotechnical Design of Micropiles
- Micropile Load Testing and Acceptance Criteria
- Slope Stabilization using Micropiles
- Case Histories
- Professional Development Hours – issued by PIE
Note: 10.75 hours has been approved by PIE for New York State and Florida certification.
When & Where
Tuesday, May 3
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4
8:15 a.m. to noon
The Peabody Hotel
Little Rock, Ark.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance318 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments286 Views