ADSC/DFI Micropile Design & Construction Seminar
This program specifically focused to benefit the Owners, Engineers, Specifiers, and local and state government employees who are involved in the design and construction of micropile systems.
To more information on the seminar or to register, click here.
Topics that will covered during this 1-½ day event include the following:
- Geotechnical Design of Micropiles
- Micropile Load Testing and Acceptance Criteria
- Slope Stabilization using Micropiles
- Case Histories
- Professional Development Hours – issued by PIE
Note: 10.75 hours has been approved by PIE for New York State and Florida certification.
When & Where
Tuesday, May 3
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4
8:15 a.m. to noon
The Peabody Hotel
Little Rock, Ark.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry633 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter414 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections260 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction223 Views