Advanced Drainage System opening new facility
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) is opening a new manufacturing facility in Buxton, N.D. The new plant will be fully operational by spring.
The new plant location is situated to service western Ontario, Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan. ADS says it chose the Buxton area for its strategic geographic location, excellent interstate access, and a very skilled and dedicated labor pool.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome ADS into our community,” said Gene Rosholt, Mayor of Buxton, North Dakota. “Our community will benefit from ADS’ commitment to producing the highest quality water drainage products and the company’s outstanding reputation for supporting the communities where it operates. In turn, ADS will benefit from our skilled work force, strong quality of life and excellent location.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views