Advanced Drainage System opening new facility
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) is opening a new manufacturing facility in Buxton, N.D. The new plant will be fully operational by spring.
The new plant location is situated to service western Ontario, Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan. ADS says it chose the Buxton area for its strategic geographic location, excellent interstate access, and a very skilled and dedicated labor pool.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome ADS into our community,” said Gene Rosholt, Mayor of Buxton, North Dakota. “Our community will benefit from ADS’ commitment to producing the highest quality water drainage products and the company’s outstanding reputation for supporting the communities where it operates. In turn, ADS will benefit from our skilled work force, strong quality of life and excellent location.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance306 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments268 Views