AED appoints Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO, effective January 6.
He will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
He has also previously worked as senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and has a combined total of eight years of experience working for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger, as both a political consultant and chief of state.
McGuire is the third AED president and CEO to be appointed in the last 60 years. AED will introduce him to members at the 2014 Summit and CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry593 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction479 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way272 Views