AED appoints Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO, effective January 6.
He will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
He has also previously worked as senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and has a combined total of eight years of experience working for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger, as both a political consultant and chief of state.
McGuire is the third AED president and CEO to be appointed in the last 60 years. AED will introduce him to members at the 2014 Summit and CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views