AED appoints Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO, effective January 6.
He will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
He has also previously worked as senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and has a combined total of eight years of experience working for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger, as both a political consultant and chief of state.
McGuire is the third AED president and CEO to be appointed in the last 60 years. AED will introduce him to members at the 2014 Summit and CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151548 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151004 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1003 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production623 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone386 Views