AED appoints Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO, effective January 6.
He will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
He has also previously worked as senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and has a combined total of eight years of experience working for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger, as both a political consultant and chief of state.
McGuire is the third AED president and CEO to be appointed in the last 60 years. AED will introduce him to members at the 2014 Summit and CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company379 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views