AED appoints Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO, effective January 6.
He will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
He has also previously worked as senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and has a combined total of eight years of experience working for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger, as both a political consultant and chief of state.
McGuire is the third AED president and CEO to be appointed in the last 60 years. AED will introduce him to members at the 2014 Summit and CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill776 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views