AEM 2010 Hall of Fame nominations start July 1
2. Industry contributions,
4) Corporate citizenship/social responsibility, and
For each of these five categories, nominators will be allowed to submit written pieces up to 1,500 characters each that support their nominee’s candidacy to the AEM Hall of Fame. In each category, AEM poses questions that will help nominators focus their essays to explain in the best way possible why the nominee should be considered for the AEM Hall of Fame.
AEM is also urging nominators to read the sample nomination form template carefully in preparation for filling out the online form.
When the online form is being prepared, AEM suggests writing and reviewing the five nominating essays in a word processing program and then pasting them into the online form. This will help ensure submitting the most effective essays possible.
The form’s requested information about the Hall of Fame nominee/candidate (and nominator) should also be filled out.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views