AEM adds 17 new members: Find out who
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has annoucned the names of 17 new companies to join the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for the off-road equipment manufacturing industry. AEM members produce and market equipment, products and services used worldwide in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
Association services include product safety and technical support, market information and equipment statistics, public policy representation, trade shows, global business development services, education and training programs, worksite safety/educational materials and workforce development activities.
These 17 companies have become AEM members in the past few months:
- ADP Dealer Services (Hoffman Estates, Illinois), provider of dealership management software, ADP product services, business intelligence, IP telephony, network services, related IT products and services.
- A & I Products Inc. (Rock Valley, Iowa), manufacturer of agricultural and industrial parts for OEMs.
- Con-Tech Manufacturing Inc. (Dodge Center, Minnesota), manufacturer of concrete mixers and replacement parts.
- Continental Products (Durapipe Irrigation) (Mexico, Missouri), manufacturer of lay-flat polyethylene irrigation tubing.
- CS Unitec Inc. (Norwalk, Connecticut), manufacturer of pneumatic tools-band saws, hacksaws, rotary hammers, core drills, magnetic drills, nut runners.
- FES (China) Ltd. (Hangzhou, China), manufacturer of hydraulic drilling rigs, drilling tools, kelly bars, casing oscillators.
- FreedomPay Inc. (Newtown Square, Pennsylvania), provider of emerging transaction, technology, comprehensive payment management services.
- International Communication by Design (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), provider of translation services.
- J.J. Scheckel Heavy Equipment (Bellevue, Iowa), provider of complete machine rebuild and retrofit and testing services.
- Komptech GmbH (Frohnleiten, Austria), manufacturer of shredders, screens, trommels, separators, chippers, composting machines.
- MB America Inc. (Reno, Nevada), manufacturer of bucket crushers-hangers, iron separators.
- MillerBaird (Chippewa Lake, Ohio), manufacturer of couplers and attachments for hydraulic excavators and wheel loaders.
- Powermoon Enterprises Ltd. (Woodstock, Georgia), manufacturer of lighting fixtures, light towers.
- Road Widener LLC (Oconomowoc, Wisconsin), manufacturer of shouldering machine attachments for skidsteers.
- Tenstar Simulation AB (Tanumshede, Sweden), provider of simulation based training tool services.
- Tulsa Winch Inc. (Jenks, Oklahoma), manufacturer of brakes/clutches, capstans, planetary gear drives/winches/hoists, worm gear drives/winches/hoists, anti-two block switches, boom angle indicators, hoist drum rotation indicators, rated capacity indicators.
- YTO International Ltd. (Luoyong Henan, China), manufacturer of tractors, forklifts, road rollers, loaders. —Tina Grady Barbaccia
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views