AEM announces ‘Statistics Outstanding Merit Award’ winners
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented 93 member manufacturers with “Statistics Outstanding Merit Awards” for exemplary performance in AEM’s data reporting programs.
Their performance enhances the association’s ability to provide meaningful market information to member companies for business benchmarking and planning. The annual awards are based on data reporting timeliness, accuracy, consistency, and good corporate citizenship.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views