AEM announces successful conclusion of 2013 World of Asphalt and AGG1
AEM has announced that 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, held March 19-21, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, has concluded a successful run.
Attendance topped 6,000 at the end of the shows. Registrants came from all 50 states, 8 Canadian provinces and 50 other countries. More than 385 exhibitors covered 123,600 net square feet of show floor space, and attendees purchased a record 8,400-plus tickets for the shows’ education programs.
The co-located groups and meetings included Association of Modified Asphalt Producers, Oklahoma Asphalt Pavement Association, Rubber Pavements Association and Texas Asphalt Pavement Association.
The next World of Asphalt and AGG1 will be held March 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views