AEM announces successful conclusion of 2013 World of Asphalt and AGG1
AEM has announced that 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, held March 19-21, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, has concluded a successful run.
Attendance topped 6,000 at the end of the shows. Registrants came from all 50 states, 8 Canadian provinces and 50 other countries. More than 385 exhibitors covered 123,600 net square feet of show floor space, and attendees purchased a record 8,400-plus tickets for the shows’ education programs.
The co-located groups and meetings included Association of Modified Asphalt Producers, Oklahoma Asphalt Pavement Association, Rubber Pavements Association and Texas Asphalt Pavement Association.
The next World of Asphalt and AGG1 will be held March 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views