AEM announces successful conclusion of 2013 World of Asphalt and AGG1
AEM has announced that 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, held March 19-21, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, has concluded a successful run.
Attendance topped 6,000 at the end of the shows. Registrants came from all 50 states, 8 Canadian provinces and 50 other countries. More than 385 exhibitors covered 123,600 net square feet of show floor space, and attendees purchased a record 8,400-plus tickets for the shows’ education programs.
The co-located groups and meetings included Association of Modified Asphalt Producers, Oklahoma Asphalt Pavement Association, Rubber Pavements Association and Texas Asphalt Pavement Association.
The next World of Asphalt and AGG1 will be held March 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior202 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views