AEM announces successful conclusion of 2013 World of Asphalt and AGG1
AEM has announced that 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, held March 19-21, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, has concluded a successful run.
Attendance topped 6,000 at the end of the shows. Registrants came from all 50 states, 8 Canadian provinces and 50 other countries. More than 385 exhibitors covered 123,600 net square feet of show floor space, and attendees purchased a record 8,400-plus tickets for the shows’ education programs.
The co-located groups and meetings included Association of Modified Asphalt Producers, Oklahoma Asphalt Pavement Association, Rubber Pavements Association and Texas Asphalt Pavement Association.
The next World of Asphalt and AGG1 will be held March 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views