AEM announces successful conclusion of 2013 World of Asphalt and AGG1
AEM has announced that 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, held March 19-21, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, has concluded a successful run.
Attendance topped 6,000 at the end of the shows. Registrants came from all 50 states, 8 Canadian provinces and 50 other countries. More than 385 exhibitors covered 123,600 net square feet of show floor space, and attendees purchased a record 8,400-plus tickets for the shows’ education programs.
The co-located groups and meetings included Association of Modified Asphalt Producers, Oklahoma Asphalt Pavement Association, Rubber Pavements Association and Texas Asphalt Pavement Association.
The next World of Asphalt and AGG1 will be held March 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views