AEM elects 2013 officers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers.
The new officers are as follows:
- Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith and group vice president of Aggregate & Mining, Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
- Treasurer is Michael Haberman, president of Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio.
- Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee, Wis.
- AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president global business development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- CE Sector Board Chair is John Patterson, chairman and CEO of JCB Inc., Pooler, Ga.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior202 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views