AEM elects 2013 officers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers.
The new officers are as follows:
- Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith and group vice president of Aggregate & Mining, Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
- Treasurer is Michael Haberman, president of Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio.
- Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee, Wis.
- AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president global business development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- CE Sector Board Chair is John Patterson, chairman and CEO of JCB Inc., Pooler, Ga.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1312 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?701 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth503 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views