AEM elects new officers and directors for 2010
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) elected new officers and directors for 2010. They are:
Chairman Chuck Martz, President & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ken.
- First Vice Chairman James McCullough, President & CEO CNH Construction Equipment of CNH, Racine, Wis.
- Second Vice Chairman Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO of Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Treasurer Robert Kluver, President & CEO of Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
- Secretary Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President, Milwaukee, Wis.
Serving as sector vice chairmen in 2010 are:
- Vice Chairman Agriculture Russell Fowler, President & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Vice Chairman Construction Craig Paylor, President of JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Md.
New Directors – Elected to serve on the association’s Board of Directors:
- Michael Barr, Principal, QDI Strategies, Libertyville, Ill.
- Steven Booher, President, Productive Resources, Columbus, Ind.
- Serge Bosché, President, Manitou North America, Waco, Texas
- Richard Brown, President & COO, Krause Corp., Hutchinson, Kan.
- David Burdakin, President & CEO, Paladin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Michael Haberman, President, Gradall Industries, New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Robert Kluver, President & CEO, Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
- Richard Lowe, President, Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Chuck Martz, President & CEO, Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ken.
- Michael Osenga, President, Diesel and Gas Turbine Publications, Waukesha, Wis.
- Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO, Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Robert Vermeer, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Vermeer Corp., Pella, Iowa
- James Wessing, President, Kondex Corp., Lomira, Wis.
Life Honorary Directors – the AEM Board elected two industry leaders as Life Honorary Directors in recognition of exceptional service to the association, especially in its formation:
- Robert Ratliff, formerly of AGCO, who served as a longtime director; and
- Emmett Barker, who served as longtime president of one of AEM’s predecessor organizations.