AEM elects new officers and directors for 2010
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) elected new officers and directors for 2010. They are:
Chairman Chuck Martz, President & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ken.
- First Vice Chairman James McCullough, President & CEO CNH Construction Equipment of CNH, Racine, Wis.
- Second Vice Chairman Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO of Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Treasurer Robert Kluver, President & CEO of Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
- Secretary Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President, Milwaukee, Wis.
Serving as sector vice chairmen in 2010 are:
- Vice Chairman Agriculture Russell Fowler, President & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Vice Chairman Construction Craig Paylor, President of JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Md.
New Directors – Elected to serve on the association’s Board of Directors:
- Michael Barr, Principal, QDI Strategies, Libertyville, Ill.
- Steven Booher, President, Productive Resources, Columbus, Ind.
- Serge Bosché, President, Manitou North America, Waco, Texas
- Richard Brown, President & COO, Krause Corp., Hutchinson, Kan.
- David Burdakin, President & CEO, Paladin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Michael Haberman, President, Gradall Industries, New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Robert Kluver, President & CEO, Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
- Richard Lowe, President, Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Chuck Martz, President & CEO, Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ken.
- Michael Osenga, President, Diesel and Gas Turbine Publications, Waukesha, Wis.
- Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO, Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Robert Vermeer, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Vermeer Corp., Pella, Iowa
- James Wessing, President, Kondex Corp., Lomira, Wis.
Life Honorary Directors – the AEM Board elected two industry leaders as Life Honorary Directors in recognition of exceptional service to the association, especially in its formation:
- Robert Ratliff, formerly of AGCO, who served as a longtime director; and
- Emmett Barker, who served as longtime president of one of AEM’s predecessor organizations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views