AEM elects new officers and directors for 2010
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) elected new officers and directors for 2010. They are:
Chairman Chuck Martz, President & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ken.
- First Vice Chairman James McCullough, President & CEO CNH Construction Equipment of CNH, Racine, Wis.
- Second Vice Chairman Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO of Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Treasurer Robert Kluver, President & CEO of Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
- Secretary Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President, Milwaukee, Wis.
Serving as sector vice chairmen in 2010 are:
- Vice Chairman Agriculture Russell Fowler, President & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Vice Chairman Construction Craig Paylor, President of JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Md.
New Directors – Elected to serve on the association’s Board of Directors:
- Michael Barr, Principal, QDI Strategies, Libertyville, Ill.
- Steven Booher, President, Productive Resources, Columbus, Ind.
- Serge Bosché, President, Manitou North America, Waco, Texas
- Richard Brown, President & COO, Krause Corp., Hutchinson, Kan.
- David Burdakin, President & CEO, Paladin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Michael Haberman, President, Gradall Industries, New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Robert Kluver, President & CEO, Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
- Richard Lowe, President, Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Chuck Martz, President & CEO, Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ken.
- Michael Osenga, President, Diesel and Gas Turbine Publications, Waukesha, Wis.
- Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO, Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Robert Vermeer, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Vermeer Corp., Pella, Iowa
- James Wessing, President, Kondex Corp., Lomira, Wis.
Life Honorary Directors – the AEM Board elected two industry leaders as Life Honorary Directors in recognition of exceptional service to the association, especially in its formation:
- Robert Ratliff, formerly of AGCO, who served as a longtime director; and
- Emmett Barker, who served as longtime president of one of AEM’s predecessor organizations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views