AEM names inaugural Pillar of the Industry award winners
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and its I Make America (IMA) campaign have honored four companies with AEM’s first annual Pillar of the Industry award.
Angus-Palm, Caterpillar Inc., International Construction Equipment and Stone Construction Equipment were recognized “for their outstanding contributions to the people and communities of the equipment manufacturing industry through their extensive I Make America campaign activities”
The companies were honored at the AEM Annual Conference in Aventura, Fla., in early November.
“I Make America’s first year has been a great success thanks to the outstanding support of our AEM member companies. Four of these companies raised the bar of public affairs advocacy and we commend their efforts through these Pillar of the Industry awards,” said Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
“As members of AEM, they exemplify the commitment we need from all manufacturers around the country to send the message to Congress and the White House that our economy is in urgent need of a new manufacturing policy that will create jobs.” The Pillar of the Industry award recipients achieved gold-level status for their participation in the I Make America campaign, including significant employee involvement; outreach to their state, local and federal legislators; and engaging with their communities through social media and traditional media channels.
From our partners
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views