AEM names Leif Magnusson to its board of directors
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has named Leif Magnusson of CLAAS of America Inc. to the AEM Board of Directors.
Magnusson is president of CLAAS North America Holdings and regional director of the Americas, CLAAS Global Sales GmbH, Omaha, Neb.
AEM directors help set the guidelines and operating policies of the association, which is the North American-based international trade group for companies manufacturing equipment, products and services used worldwide in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety342 Views
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout297 Views
- Top tips for highwall, berm and stockpile safety181 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement163 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency147 Views