AEM names Leif Magnusson to its board of directors
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has named Leif Magnusson of CLAAS of America Inc. to the AEM Board of Directors.
Magnusson is president of CLAAS North America Holdings and regional director of the Americas, CLAAS Global Sales GmbH, Omaha, Neb.
AEM directors help set the guidelines and operating policies of the association, which is the North American-based international trade group for companies manufacturing equipment, products and services used worldwide in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life460 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers208 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views