AEM names Leif Magnusson to its board of directors
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has named Leif Magnusson of CLAAS of America Inc. to the AEM Board of Directors.
Magnusson is president of CLAAS North America Holdings and regional director of the Americas, CLAAS Global Sales GmbH, Omaha, Neb.
AEM directors help set the guidelines and operating policies of the association, which is the North American-based international trade group for companies manufacturing equipment, products and services used worldwide in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views