AEM names Leif Magnusson to its board of directors
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has named Leif Magnusson of CLAAS of America Inc. to the AEM Board of Directors.
Magnusson is president of CLAAS North America Holdings and regional director of the Americas, CLAAS Global Sales GmbH, Omaha, Neb.
AEM directors help set the guidelines and operating policies of the association, which is the North American-based international trade group for companies manufacturing equipment, products and services used worldwide in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views