AEM names Leif Magnusson to its board of directors
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has named Leif Magnusson of CLAAS of America Inc. to the AEM Board of Directors.
Magnusson is president of CLAAS North America Holdings and regional director of the Americas, CLAAS Global Sales GmbH, Omaha, Neb.
AEM directors help set the guidelines and operating policies of the association, which is the North American-based international trade group for companies manufacturing equipment, products and services used worldwide in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher510 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident328 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views