AEM names Leif Magnusson to its board of directors
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has named Leif Magnusson of CLAAS of America Inc. to the AEM Board of Directors.
Magnusson is president of CLAAS North America Holdings and regional director of the Americas, CLAAS Global Sales GmbH, Omaha, Neb.
AEM directors help set the guidelines and operating policies of the association, which is the North American-based international trade group for companies manufacturing equipment, products and services used worldwide in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1070 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time528 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry481 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike212 Views