AEM offers ‘Introduction to Hydraulics’ course March 27
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisc. that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show210 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views