AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Mo.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minn.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kan.
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tenn.
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, Calif.
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, N.Y.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger453 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views