AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Mo.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minn.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kan.
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tenn.
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, Calif.
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, N.Y.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views