AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Mo.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minn.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kan.
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tenn.
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, Calif.
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, N.Y.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world241 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views