AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Mo.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minn.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kan.
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tenn.
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, Calif.
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, N.Y.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views