AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Mo.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minn.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kan.
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tenn.
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, Calif.
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, N.Y.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…