AEMP offers PDI webinars
From January 3 to March 6, the Association of Equipment Management Professionals will provide a nine-week series of one-hour webinars of the Professional Development Institute in which attendees will receive the AEMP conference PDI education in an online format.
The webinars will take place every Tuesday and Thursday at noon and 4 p.m. Central Time, and each session will be offered twice. The first offering will be a live version with a question-and-answer portion immediately after the session, and repeat version with a live question-and-answer portion will be held one week after the original airing.
The webinars will cover each of AEMP’s 17 core competencies. AEMP designed the webinars to assist experienced equipment managers seeking to earn the CEM certification, up-and-coming equipment managers interested in the entry-level EMS designation, product support personnel looking to earn the CESP designation, individuals seeking education or refresher courses in any of the 17 core competencies and currently certified individuals wishing to earn Continuing Education Units.
Single-session pricing is available, as well as package discounts.
For more information, visit http://www.aemp.org/aemp-education/pdi-webinars-2/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views