AGC: Construction spending up, but industry still ‘fragile’
AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr noted that proposed rule changes being considered by the incoming Congress jeopardize highway, bridge, and transit investments.
“Deferring needed improvements to our aging transportation network will undermine business activity today while saddling future taxpayers with ever-larger maintenance and repair costs,” Sandherr said in a press release.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views