AGC one of top lobbying organizations in D.C.
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization.
This is the third year in a row the paper cited AGC for its lobbying prowess. The article noted that AGC CEO Steve Sandherr has led the organization as it works to promote the hard-hit construction industry. AGC was the only construction association listed in this year’s rankings.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views