AGC one of top lobbying organizations in D.C.
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization.
This is the third year in a row the paper cited AGC for its lobbying prowess. The article noted that AGC CEO Steve Sandherr has led the organization as it works to promote the hard-hit construction industry. AGC was the only construction association listed in this year’s rankings.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views