June 2009 – Information Library
Infrastructure spending analysis
Infrastructure 2009: Pivot Point analyzes infrastructure spending and needs in the United States and overseas. It explores the shortcomings of underinvestment and the long-term competitive advantages offered by thoughtful investment. This year’s report looks at the Obama administration’s focus on infrastructure spending as an economic stimulus. Urban Land Institute, Ernst and Young.
Environmental management system
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Environmental Management System (EMS) template was created to provide producer members with a written framework to help develop a voluntary EMS program for their operations. The template contains separate modules that producer members can choose from to best fit their company’s needs and environmental goals and principles. NSSGA.
Climate change book
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views