Tuesday, March 10 – Thursday, March 12
1 – 2 tickets $85 each
3 – 7 tickets $75 each
8 or more tickets $65 each
The AGG1 Academy offers a variety of topics of value to aggregate producers, their suppliers, and their customers. These courses and case studies are delivered by speakers and panelists from the industry, on topics that are timely and relevant to the aggregate industry as well as the paving and construction industries. The topics were developed by people in the industry and are delivered for an audience from CEOs to plant operators, for corporate managers and family-owned and operated businesses.
Tuesday, March 10
7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- T41 Automation 101: Automating the Plant
- T42 Minority Recruiting and Overcoming Language Barriers
- T43 Mineral Valuations or Appraisals: Why all the Fuss?
- T44 Fuel Management: How Producers Can Lower Fuel Costs
- T45 MSHA Investigation Case Studies
- T46 Measuring Sustainability: A Company Case Study in Performance
9:30 – 11 a.m.
- T51 Maximizing Profits by Understanding Hydraulic Dredge Efficiency
- T52 Pros and Cons of Contract Drilling and Blasting Services
- T53 Crushing plant process optimization: A method to the madness
- T54 How to Recession-Proof Your Business
- T55 Evaluation of Complex Sand & Gravel Deposits Using Geophysical Methods
- T56 Industrial Health: Industry Best Practices.
2 – 3:30 p.m.
- T61 Automation 101: Process 101
- T62 Hydraulic Dredge Case Studies
- T63 Best Drilling Practices in Incompetent or Vuggy Rock
- T64 A Multi-Million Dollar Plant Cap Ex: Martin Marietta Materials Three Rivers Plant
- T65 Developing Community Acceptance & Overcoming Community Opposition: Everything Is Political
- T66 Implications of MSHA’s Proposed Drug & Alcohol Policy
Wednesday, March 11
8 – 9:30 a.m.
- W41 Automation 101: Aggregate Plant Automation 101
- W42 Aggregate Site Use of RFID & Wireless Ethernet for I/O Applications & Operator Remote Controls to Scale House & Loaders
- W43 Clamshell Extraction to Loadout
- W44 Fine Sand Fraction Recovery & Utilization: Cemex Style
- W45 Blasting, Explosives, and Community Relations
- W46 Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans
10 – 11:30 a.m.
- W51 Automation 101: Instrumentation 101
- W52 Mechanical Dredge Case Studies
- W53 Drilling & Blasting 101
- W54 Screening and Washing 101
- W55 Storm Water Best Management Practices & Water Resource Issues
- W56 Basics of Hedging Energy Costs
2 – 3:30 p.m.
- W61 Keeping Automation Simple while Maximizing Returns
- W62 Dredging Round Table Discussion
- W63 Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Crushing but Were Afraid to Ask
- W64 Strategic Energy Management at CalPortland
- W65 Wetlands and Waters of the U.S.A.
- W66 Drilling and Blasting Safety
Thursday, March 13
7:30 – 9 a.m.
- TH41 Remote Monitoring of Plants
- TH42 Only in California? Are Further Regulations for Diesel Emissions Coming to Your State Soon? If so, Beware!
- TH43 Recruiting and Retaining Quality People
- TH44 Mine Planning for Efficient Operations.
- TH45 Climate Change
- TH46 MSHA 101 for Supervisors
9:30 – 11 a.m.
- TH51 Automation Best Practices
- TH52 Fleet Production Cost
TH53 Embracing Change
- TH54 Putting the Pieces Together
- TH55 Environmental Management Systems
TH56 Innovations in Rail / Truck Unloading and Transloading
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views