AGG1: An annual opportunity that shouldn’t be missed
Educational tracks are available in a variety of areas including operations and production; automation, technology, and software; business management; and environment, safety, and health.
In addition, new products and technologies are often rolled out at the show, and manufacturers who serve the industry are there to explain new features and answer questions (see page 6 in our March issue for much more coverage). It’s truly a once-per-year opportunity that should not be missed.
The staff here at Aggregates Manager will be busy tweeting, posting, and blogging from the show. If you haven’t seen the newly redesigned website, www.aggman.com, be sure to check it out. And keep an eye on these newsletters throughout the week. We’ll share educational event schedules, equipment introductions, and more news from the show floor.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views