AGG1: An annual opportunity that shouldn’t be missed
Educational tracks are available in a variety of areas including operations and production; automation, technology, and software; business management; and environment, safety, and health.
In addition, new products and technologies are often rolled out at the show, and manufacturers who serve the industry are there to explain new features and answer questions (see page 6 in our March issue for much more coverage). It’s truly a once-per-year opportunity that should not be missed.
The staff here at Aggregates Manager will be busy tweeting, posting, and blogging from the show. If you haven’t seen the newly redesigned website, www.aggman.com, be sure to check it out. And keep an eye on these newsletters throughout the week. We’ll share educational event schedules, equipment introductions, and more news from the show floor.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views