AGG1: An annual opportunity that shouldn’t be missed
Educational tracks are available in a variety of areas including operations and production; automation, technology, and software; business management; and environment, safety, and health.
In addition, new products and technologies are often rolled out at the show, and manufacturers who serve the industry are there to explain new features and answer questions (see page 6 in our March issue for much more coverage). It’s truly a once-per-year opportunity that should not be missed.
The staff here at Aggregates Manager will be busy tweeting, posting, and blogging from the show. If you haven’t seen the newly redesigned website, www.aggman.com, be sure to check it out. And keep an eye on these newsletters throughout the week. We’ll share educational event schedules, equipment introductions, and more news from the show floor.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views