AGG1: An annual opportunity that shouldn’t be missed
Educational tracks are available in a variety of areas including operations and production; automation, technology, and software; business management; and environment, safety, and health.
In addition, new products and technologies are often rolled out at the show, and manufacturers who serve the industry are there to explain new features and answer questions (see page 6 in our March issue for much more coverage). It’s truly a once-per-year opportunity that should not be missed.
The staff here at Aggregates Manager will be busy tweeting, posting, and blogging from the show. If you haven’t seen the newly redesigned website, www.aggman.com, be sure to check it out. And keep an eye on these newsletters throughout the week. We’ll share educational event schedules, equipment introductions, and more news from the show floor.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views