AGG1: An annual opportunity that shouldn’t be missed
Educational tracks are available in a variety of areas including operations and production; automation, technology, and software; business management; and environment, safety, and health.
In addition, new products and technologies are often rolled out at the show, and manufacturers who serve the industry are there to explain new features and answer questions (see page 6 in our March issue for much more coverage). It’s truly a once-per-year opportunity that should not be missed.
The staff here at Aggregates Manager will be busy tweeting, posting, and blogging from the show. If you haven’t seen the newly redesigned website, www.aggman.com, be sure to check it out. And keep an eye on these newsletters throughout the week. We’ll share educational event schedules, equipment introductions, and more news from the show floor.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets536 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year249 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views