Michelin will showcase its off-the-road tires, including the XHA 2 loader tire. The XHA 2 is said to last up to 9 percent longer than its predecessor, the XHA. The company says the tire’s tread improves traction, makes the tire self-cleaning, reduces temporary losses of grip, and reduces rolling resistance, thereby reducing fuel consumption. The tread design reduces vibration that can damage mechanical components.
Masaba will demonstrate its Magnum Telescoping Conveyor with patented Track Technology at the show. The company says the track technology eliminates cable maintenance issues versus a winch system and improves safety from cable breakage and uncontrolled roll back. The company will also display its collapsible stinger conveyor cover, which is said to eliminate dust.
GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech will be showcasing its Re:mote Monitoring Technology, which the company calls the industry’s first fully automated monitoring system with Web-based data access. The Re:mote instrumentation operates without an onsite operator. It is said to automatically convert site data into valuable engineering information that is stored in an encrypted database with a customized password for each client.
JW Jones plans to highlight its refurbished, new, used, and custom-engineered aggregate processing equipment. The company also inventories or sources price-competitive spare parts for all brands of aggregate machinery of any age and provides installation, start-up, training, and ongoing support.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve516 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature241 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia114 Views