AGG1 is coming soon! Our March issue will include in-depth coverage to help you navigate your way around the show floor. During the weeks leading up to the show, we will feature AGG1 Updates in our e-newsletters to highlight some of the educational sessions and products that will be available at the show. Make plans to be there.
Featured Session from The School of Automation, Technology, and Software track:
T52 — Social Media in the Stone Age
Corey Poppe, Superior Industries; Lisa Carson and Michelle Cwach, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens; Therese Dunphy, Aggregates Manager; Josh Swank, Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.
This panel discussion will explore the use of social media in the aggregates industry. Many companies in our industry still see social media networks, like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, as purely social distractions that don’t belong in the workplace. But with potential customers and stakeholders like aggregates users, policymakers, and neighbors using social media more than ever before, your company may be missing out on valuable sales and marketing tools to promote your business and improve stakeholder engagement. This session will explain the basics of social media, discuss ways your business can use social media to supplement marketing plans, and present success stories of companies using social media in our industry.
Conveyor Components Co. will display its Model RS heavy-duty safety stop control at AGG1. It provides a positive shut off of dangerous equipment in an emergency. A cable pulled by endangered personnel actuates the control. The output contacts can control up to two separate circuits: one for machinery shutdown and one for alarm. Explosion-proof models are available.
Conveyor Components Co. | www.conveyorcomponents.com | Booth 122
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views