AGG1 is coming soon! Our March issue will include in-depth coverage to help you navigate your way around the show. During the weeks leading up to the show, we are featuring AGG1 Updates in our Monday e-newsletters to highlight some of the educational sessions and products that will be at the show. Hope to see you at the show!
Featured Session from the School of Environment, Safety & Health track
W41 — The Journey to Zero; Wednesday, March 20, 7:30 – 9 a.m.
Mark Rock, CalPortland Co.
The class will discuss topics that show — if implemented properly and supported by senior management — zero accidents are obtainable. Industry-specific material will be discussed, including forming a partnership with MSHA, implementing a company sponsored SLAM Program, implementing a Safety System, and industry cross-training.
Polydeck Screen will unveil its new Armadex line of screen media at AGG1. The media is manufactured using BIM (Binary Injection Molding) technology. The company says this technology incorporates a two-step process, which puts premium natural rubber blend under extreme pressure, resulting in a high-density, long-wearing panel. Sections are available up to 4 inches thick and in sizes up to 48 inches by 96 inches. The BIM process also allows customization options.
Polydeck Screen Corp. | www.polydeckscreen.com | Booth 1312
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding215 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs200 Views