Case Construction Equipment continued its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill.
Operation Support Our Troops – Illinois, is a volunteer-based organization that produces the fundraising event. The organization supports the Hines Veterans Health Administration Hospital and multiple military-related causes, including providing care packages for U.S. troops deployed overseas. Through its first four years, “Rockin’ for the Troops” raised $1.5 million on behalf of eight service organizations.
“As a manufacturer who provides backhoes, skid steers, wheel loaders, and forklifts for the U.S. military, the support from Case for our troops runs deep,” said Pat Hunt, director, Strategic Accounts, Case Construction Equipment, in a written statement from Case.
“We’re proud to co-sponsor this event and aid the great work Operation Support Our Troops provides.”
Case recently announced the production of several thousand military skid steers and compact track loaders as part of a $160 million contract with the U.S. Army TACOM that could span 10 years. The equipment is manufactured in Wichita, Kan.
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views