As part of the campaign, Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) held a news conference with coalition partners in Columbia, S.C., to mark the ad campaign’s launch in that state.
The ads direct viewers to the Web site www.fasterbettersafer.org, where an action kit, instructions for contacting members of Congress, educational videos, and other materials about the highway/transit bill are available.
The TCC, co-chaired by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and the Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America, is comprised of 29 national construction groups and labor unions with a direct market stake in federal transportation programs.
The ATM is a nationwide effort by business, labor, transportation organizations, and concerned citizens to advocate for increased federal investment in the nation’s aging and overburdened transportation system.
A respective list of members of each coalition is available at
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views