AggMan takes a national bronze for news
The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE), a b2b organization for editors and art directors, honored Aggregates Manager with a national bronze award for its “AggBeat” news section in the Under $2 million revenue News Section category in the Azbee Awards of Excellence.
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines, newsletters, and digital media — Web sites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, and blogs and is open to all U.S.-based publications.
Aggregates Manager’s sister magazines Better Roads and TLC as well as the trucking division for its parent company also won regional and national awards.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3136 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.926 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete298 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies287 Views
- How to become a more productive worker277 Views