AggMan takes a national bronze for news
The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE), a b2b organization for editors and art directors, honored Aggregates Manager with a national bronze award for its “AggBeat” news section in the Under $2 million revenue News Section category in the Azbee Awards of Excellence.
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines, newsletters, and digital media — Web sites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, and blogs and is open to all U.S.-based publications.
Aggregates Manager’s sister magazines Better Roads and TLC as well as the trucking division for its parent company also won regional and national awards.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views