AggMan takes a national bronze for news
The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE), a b2b organization for editors and art directors, honored Aggregates Manager with a national bronze award for its “AggBeat” news section in the Under $2 million revenue News Section category in the Azbee Awards of Excellence.
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines, newsletters, and digital media — Web sites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, and blogs and is open to all U.S.-based publications.
Aggregates Manager’s sister magazines Better Roads and TLC as well as the trucking division for its parent company also won regional and national awards.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views