AggMan takes a national bronze for news
The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE), a b2b organization for editors and art directors, honored Aggregates Manager with a national bronze award for its “AggBeat” news section in the Under $2 million revenue News Section category in the Azbee Awards of Excellence.
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines, newsletters, and digital media — Web sites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, and blogs and is open to all U.S.-based publications.
Aggregates Manager’s sister magazines Better Roads and TLC as well as the trucking division for its parent company also won regional and national awards.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter433 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)263 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views