AggMan’s ‘The Daily Scoop’ heads to World of Concrete
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Aggregates Manager‘s sister publication, Better Roads, and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as it applies to highway and bridge construction, and to meet equipment manufacturer reps and readers in person. With concrete as a vertical market to the aggregates market, I’ll be reporting back for AggMan as well.
Look for updates from me on the Aggregates Manager Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/AggregatesManager), on this blog, and on the Better Roads Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine) and Better Roads website.
Plus, we launched a daily e-newsletter (The Daily Scoop) yesterday that will include show info. If you’re not already receiving it, let us know. We’ll put you in touch with the right person to get signed up for this e-newsletter.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views