AggMan’s ‘The Daily Scoop’ heads to World of Concrete
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Aggregates Manager‘s sister publication, Better Roads, and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as it applies to highway and bridge construction, and to meet equipment manufacturer reps and readers in person. With concrete as a vertical market to the aggregates market, I’ll be reporting back for AggMan as well.
Look for updates from me on the Aggregates Manager Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/AggregatesManager), on this blog, and on the Better Roads Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine) and Better Roads website.
Plus, we launched a daily e-newsletter (The Daily Scoop) yesterday that will include show info. If you’re not already receiving it, let us know. We’ll put you in touch with the right person to get signed up for this e-newsletter.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments200 Views