AggMan’s ‘The Daily Scoop’ heads to World of Concrete
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Aggregates Manager‘s sister publication, Better Roads, and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as it applies to highway and bridge construction, and to meet equipment manufacturer reps and readers in person. With concrete as a vertical market to the aggregates market, I’ll be reporting back for AggMan as well.
Look for updates from me on the Aggregates Manager Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/AggregatesManager), on this blog, and on the Better Roads Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine) and Better Roads website.
Plus, we launched a daily e-newsletter (The Daily Scoop) yesterday that will include show info. If you’re not already receiving it, let us know. We’ll put you in touch with the right person to get signed up for this e-newsletter.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world263 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views