Aggregate Industries US facilities win Safety Achievement Awards
The award recognizes the facilities for accomplishing a Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012, which is based on a company’s lost time injuries (LTI) record. An LTI is an accident that requires an employee to take time off for recovery.
The Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals gave the award to Dyer Lake Pit #34 located in Burlington, Wisconsin; Algonquin Pit #5 located in Algonquin, Illinois; and McHenry West Pit #26 located in McHenry, Illinois.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views