Aggregate Industries US facilities win Safety Achievement Awards
The award recognizes the facilities for accomplishing a Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012, which is based on a company’s lost time injuries (LTI) record. An LTI is an accident that requires an employee to take time off for recovery.
The Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals gave the award to Dyer Lake Pit #34 located in Burlington, Wisconsin; Algonquin Pit #5 located in Algonquin, Illinois; and McHenry West Pit #26 located in McHenry, Illinois.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views