Aggregates Industries US names Guy Edwards COO
In his new role, Edwards plans to focus on strategy implementation and business improvement. His responsibilities include assessing the company’s structure, efficiency and performance.
Edwards has held various managerial positions. In 1988, he began as quarry manager for Hanson. He became managing director in a Hanson/Tarmac Joint Venture in 2006 and was appointed to regional director south in 2009 before joining Aggregate Industries as director of Bardon Aggregates South East in 2012. In 2013, he was promoted to the UK Executive Committee as director overseas.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Leeds University, UK.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs685 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries243 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views