Aggregates Industries US names Guy Edwards COO
In his new role, Edwards plans to focus on strategy implementation and business improvement. His responsibilities include assessing the company’s structure, efficiency and performance.
Edwards has held various managerial positions. In 1988, he began as quarry manager for Hanson. He became managing director in a Hanson/Tarmac Joint Venture in 2006 and was appointed to regional director south in 2009 before joining Aggregate Industries as director of Bardon Aggregates South East in 2012. In 2013, he was promoted to the UK Executive Committee as director overseas.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Leeds University, UK.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1022 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views