Aggregates Industries US names Guy Edwards COO
In his new role, Edwards plans to focus on strategy implementation and business improvement. His responsibilities include assessing the company’s structure, efficiency and performance.
Edwards has held various managerial positions. In 1988, he began as quarry manager for Hanson. He became managing director in a Hanson/Tarmac Joint Venture in 2006 and was appointed to regional director south in 2009 before joining Aggregate Industries as director of Bardon Aggregates South East in 2012. In 2013, he was promoted to the UK Executive Committee as director overseas.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Leeds University, UK.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1649 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world258 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views