Aggregates Industries US names Guy Edwards COO
In his new role, Edwards plans to focus on strategy implementation and business improvement. His responsibilities include assessing the company’s structure, efficiency and performance.
Edwards has held various managerial positions. In 1988, he began as quarry manager for Hanson. He became managing director in a Hanson/Tarmac Joint Venture in 2006 and was appointed to regional director south in 2009 before joining Aggregate Industries as director of Bardon Aggregates South East in 2012. In 2013, he was promoted to the UK Executive Committee as director overseas.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Leeds University, UK.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views