Aggregates Industries US names Guy Edwards COO
In his new role, Edwards plans to focus on strategy implementation and business improvement. His responsibilities include assessing the company’s structure, efficiency and performance.
Edwards has held various managerial positions. In 1988, he began as quarry manager for Hanson. He became managing director in a Hanson/Tarmac Joint Venture in 2006 and was appointed to regional director south in 2009 before joining Aggregate Industries as director of Bardon Aggregates South East in 2012. In 2013, he was promoted to the UK Executive Committee as director overseas.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Leeds University, UK.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views