Aggregates on the Move
Portable stockpiling conveyor
Extec says its track-mounted stockpiling conveyor, featuring a 65-foot-long by 36-inch-wide conveyor belt, is designed to take feed from a portable crusher or screening plant. The conveyor has a stockpile height of 26 feet at 400 tons per hour. The machine folds over hydraulically at both ends for a transport width of 7 feet, 6 inches and a height of 7 feet, 7 inches.
GreyStone, Inc. says it offers a full line of custom-designed conveyor systems with lengths ranging from 50 to 200 feet, including standard and heavy-duty portable conveyors, radial stackers, and tower radial stackers with material flows from 300 to 1,300 tons per hour. Belt widths vary from 24 to 54 inches. Overland conveyors come in lengths up to 2,500 feet with belt widths up to 72 inches for a material flow capacity of 3,700 tons per hour.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views