Aggregates on the Move
Portable radial stacker
Superior Industries says its line of PowerStacker conveyors is built to transition from road portable to working mode in just minutes. When a hydraulic switch is activated, the unit’s radial travel tires are engaged as its road travel tires are lifted. The conveyors are available in lengths of 95, 110, 125, and 150 feet.
American Bin and Conveyor
American Bin and Conveyor says its cable-hung conveyor can maximize stockpile areas and provide clearance for traffic areas. The conveyor features class II drives, mine-duty pulleys, self-aligning roller bearings, and three-ply belting.
Aggregate Manufacturing International
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views