Aggregates USA names Bill Niketas as CEO
Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain chairman of the board of Aggregates USA.
Prior to joining Aggregates USA, Niketas was a managing director at Altec Industries. Before joining Altec, he served as president of Ram Tool and Supply Company in Birmingham, Alabama. Niketas has previously held positions as a consultant at Andersen Consulting in Atlanta, Georgia (now Accenture) and as a captain in the U.S. Army.
Niketas earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The United States Military Academy in 1989 and an MBA from the Harvard Business School in 1997.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents192 Views