Aggregates USA names Bill Niketas as CEO
Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain chairman of the board of Aggregates USA.
Prior to joining Aggregates USA, Niketas was a managing director at Altec Industries. Before joining Altec, he served as president of Ram Tool and Supply Company in Birmingham, Alabama. Niketas has previously held positions as a consultant at Andersen Consulting in Atlanta, Georgia (now Accenture) and as a captain in the U.S. Army.
Niketas earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The United States Military Academy in 1989 and an MBA from the Harvard Business School in 1997.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views