Aggregates USA names Bill Niketas as CEO
Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain chairman of the board of Aggregates USA.
Prior to joining Aggregates USA, Niketas was a managing director at Altec Industries. Before joining Altec, he served as president of Ram Tool and Supply Company in Birmingham, Alabama. Niketas has previously held positions as a consultant at Andersen Consulting in Atlanta, Georgia (now Accenture) and as a captain in the U.S. Army.
Niketas earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The United States Military Academy in 1989 and an MBA from the Harvard Business School in 1997.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views