Aggregates USA names Bill Niketas as CEO
Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain chairman of the board of Aggregates USA.
Prior to joining Aggregates USA, Niketas was a managing director at Altec Industries. Before joining Altec, he served as president of Ram Tool and Supply Company in Birmingham, Alabama. Niketas has previously held positions as a consultant at Andersen Consulting in Atlanta, Georgia (now Accenture) and as a captain in the U.S. Army.
Niketas earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The United States Military Academy in 1989 and an MBA from the Harvard Business School in 1997.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)324 Views