Aggregates USA names Bill Niketas as CEO
Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain chairman of the board of Aggregates USA.
Prior to joining Aggregates USA, Niketas was a managing director at Altec Industries. Before joining Altec, he served as president of Ram Tool and Supply Company in Birmingham, Alabama. Niketas has previously held positions as a consultant at Andersen Consulting in Atlanta, Georgia (now Accenture) and as a captain in the U.S. Army.
Niketas earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The United States Military Academy in 1989 and an MBA from the Harvard Business School in 1997.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities445 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry366 Views