Rotobec™s 60 loader is recognized for its exceptional construction quality. Mounted on trucks, it is greatly valued by municipalities for loading and unloading waste and heavy debris. It provides extremely smooth operation and is relatively lightweight with respect to its lift capacity.
- Heavy items such as white goods, mattresses, etc.
- Waste collection
- Waste collection companies, municipalities, etc.
All Industrial Loaders:
- Four new models and the Bob-Tach mounting system option update Bobcat compact tractor line
- CT120 Brings Bobcat Innovation to Compact Tractors
- Bobcat CT225 Compact Tractor Brings Power to Tight Work Areas
- Bobcat Introduces CT230 Compact Tractor
- John Deere CT322 Compact Track Loader
- All-new 210LJ Landscape Loader Is Tier 3 Certified, Offers Cab Option
- John Deere Expands Compact Track Loader Line with CT315
Van Straten Brothers, Inc.
Manufacturers of Industrial Loaders:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views