Lincoln, Nebraska (July 28, 2011)—BinMaster Level Controls announces the introduction of 3D MultiVision, a Windows-based inventory management software for the 3DLevelScanner that enables users to view data for multiple bins in a single window. 3D MultiVision software can be used with all versions of the non-contact, dust penetrating 3DLevelScanner including the S, M, MV and MVL models. By clicking on a single bin, users can zoom in on detailed information for the bin including minimum, maximum and average levels and see the 3D visualization of bin content for the MV and MVL models. The software allows multiple users at multiple locations to view bin level and volume data 24/7 via their Local Area Network (LAN).
3D MultiVision software makes real-time bin data available across the entire organization to improve purchasing, logistics, operational decision making and financial management. The software is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7 and features user-friendly set up and intuitive operation. It allows each user to customize their screen to view all bins or a group of bins, and color-code bins by material type. Users can set high and low level alerts to be notified when bins reach critical levels. As the software is installed on the LAN, there are no third party applications or data access fees.
“3DLevelScanner advancements in multiple-point measurement and 3D visualization take operations to a new level of inventory management. Today’s busy customers demand a simple solution for monitoring multiple bins in real-time. MultiVision makes it easy to zero in on bins when they reach critical low or high levels,” said Todd Peterson, vice president of sales for BinMaster. “With MultiVision, each user custom configures what data they want to see … whether it’s headroom, mass, volume, pounds, bushels, or a 3D image … whatever best helps them do their job.”
BinMaster is a division of Garner Industries – an ISO 9001:2008 certified company established in 1953 and headquartered in a 75,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. BinMaster is strategically focused on designing, manufacturing and marketing reliable, proven sensoring devices for the measurement of bulk solid and liquid materials for the feed and grain, food, plastics, pulp & paper, power, mining, and concrete industries. The BinMaster product line is sold worldwide and features many diverse technologies for bin level indication and measurement, being well known for its SmartBob2 and 3DLevelScanner advanced inventory management solutions. For more information about BinMaster, visit http://www.binmaster.com/.
All Computer Software:
- BedRock Announces:AggFlowSite-AggFlow via internet for single site users!
- BedRock Software releases AggFlow Version 276
- Carlson Software and Prolec U.K. Announce OEM Partnership
- Introducing All New Carlson Grade 3.0 Customizable Machine Control from Carlson Software
Dexter + Chaney
- DEXTER + CHANEY INTRODUCES SPECTRUM MOBILE MODULE FOR ITS SPECTRUM CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE
- NEW DATA EXCHANGE APPLICATION FROM DEXTER + CHANEY STREAMLINES BUSINESS PROCESSES, DATA MANAGEMENT
- HCSS LAUNCHES EQUIPMENT360 EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE PROGRAM
- HCSS LAUNCHES NEW SAFETY APPLICATION
Maxwell Systems Inc
Strata Systems Inc.
Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
- Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software Increases Efficiency and Productivity Through Real-time Communication with the Construction Site
- Trimble Construction Manager Offers Enhanced Mapping Tools
- Trimble Introduces New Version of Its Construction Supply Fleet Management Solution for Ready Mix and Aggregate Hauling
Manufacturers of Computer Software:
- BID2WIN Software Inc
- BedRock Software
- Carlson Software
- Command Alkon
- Dexter + Chaney
- Dispatching Solutions
- Equipment Web Services
- GGS Information Services
- HBS Systems
- Hard Dollar Corporation
- ICM Inc
- IDENTEC SOLUTIONS Inc
- Insite Software Incorporated
- Maxwell Systems Inc
- Noregon Systems
- PC Scale Inc
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd
- Sauer-Danfoss Inc
- SmartEquip Inc
- Strata Systems Inc.
- Symetrix Solutions Inc
- Trimble Corporate
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views