Inertia’s 5066 Tracker is built rugged to handle the toughest conditions in either heavy quarried stone, recycled asphalt or concrete applications. The 5066 Tracker is versatile with a removable quad axle on 72” spacings for the ease of transportation along with tracks for site mobility. This plant features a massive 5066 impactor with a 42” H x 64” W feed opening able to produce up to 700 tons per hour.
All Track-Mounted Crushers:
Construction Equipment Company
FLSmidth Excell LLC
- Large, Custom-Built, Track-Mounted Primary Crushing Plants from Grasan.
- New Grasan 3000-tph Tracked Impact Crusher Plant
Inertia Machine Sales
- Independent Pre-Screen Optimizes MOBICAT MC 120 Z Performance
- New Kleemann EVO Models Are Next Generation Impact Crushers
Metso Minerals Industries
- WHATEVER IT TAKES: HOW POWERSCREEN AND DEALER SEMC HARDWARE DELIVERED THE EQUIPMENT TO A CUSTOMER IN REMOTE SURINAME
- POWERSCREEN® TO EXHIBIT AT CONEXPO-CON/AGG
- POWERSCREEN LAUNCHES GIANT 1500 MAXTRAK PORTABLE CRUSHER
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
- Camden continue with ground breaking crushers
- Sandvik announces the launch of the new mobile QH440 cone crusher
- Sandvik Unveils New Track-Mounted Impactor – the QI440 in Action
Screen Machine Industries
- SCREEN MACHINE INDUSTRIES, INC. INTRODUCES THE JXT JAW CRUSHER
- JHT jaw crusher is heavy-duty, track-mounted machine
Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS)
- NEW TELSMITH TEL-TRAX TRACK-MOUNTED CONE CRUSHING PLANT AT CONEXPO 2011
- Telsmith JCP 2238-38 self-contained, electric drive, portable crushing unit maximizes quarry efficiency
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.