FLEXCO BRINGS PORTABILITY TO THE SITE WITH NEW CORDLESS BELT CUTTERS
August 21st, 2012
Category: Accessories & Attachments Conveyors
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. – Flexco recently announced the release of its Cordless Belt Cutter. Designed to provide quick and easy cuts on rubber, PVC, and fabric-plied belts, this portable tool is currently available in two sizes.
The CEBC1 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 1” (25 mm) thick and PVC belts up to 360 P.I.W. (63 kN/m) while the CEBC2 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 2” thick (50 mm) and PVC belts up to 1140 P.I.W. (200 kN/m).
These cordless versions join the Electric Belt Cutter line of maintenance tools. The hand-held cutters are specifically designed to allow the user to cut belts easier and faster than traditional cutters, in addition to allowing for longitudinal cuts and angled cuts. The high speed, steel blade on the cutters produces smooth, accurate cuts and is protected by a spring-loaded blade guard for enhanced worker safety.
“The cordless line of cutters gives this product line even more portability as it is easily moved, whether you are cutting belt in a maintenance shed or on a catwalk,” said Patrick Mukushina, product manager at Flexco.
For more information on the Cordless Belt Cutter or any other Flexco products, log on to www.flexco.com.
All Accessories & Attachments Conveyors:
Arch Environmental Equipment Inc
Bucyrus International Inc.
Flexco (Flexible Steel Lacing Company)
- New CentroloadTM Feeder from Jeffrey Rader offers uniform feeding to distribute evenly around the circumference of a cone crusher
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
- Martin Engineering introduces “New Thinking” for conveyor engineering.
- Double APRON SEAL™ Skirting prevents spillage with twice the wear life
- Custom-Engineered Transfer Chutes Improve Conveyor Loading, Reduce Blockages
- Conveyor Guards Improve Safety & Productivity
- New Return Roller Delivers Easy Conveyor Idler Replacement
Martin Sprocket & Gear Inc
Metso Minerals Industries
Superior Industries, Inc.
- Superior to Introduce Updated Pulley Product Line at AGG1 2010
- NEW SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES CORE SYSTEMS™ DESIGN DELIVERS DRIVE & TAIL PULLEY ASSEMBLIES CUSTOM-ENGINEERED FOR THE APPLICATION
- NEW CONVEYOR MOBILITY OPTION FROM SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES: TRACK-MOUNTED MOBILE PIVOT BASE DELIVERS FREE-RANGING REMOTE-CONTROLLED CONVEYOR MOBILITY
- NEW SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES RADIAL TRAVEL TRACKS DELIVERS IN APPLICATIONS DEMANDING MAXIMUM FLOTATION AND TRACTION
- Core Systems™ Design From Superior Industries Delivers Conveyor Uptime Through Custom Drive Systems
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs168 Views