TRACTOR PTO ADAPTERS- SNAP HITCH SPLINED ADAPTERS
February 19th, 2008
Company: G and G Manufacturing Company
Provisions must be made by the user to shield any exposed driveline components. Shorten implement driveline or extend hitch point to accommodate the application of these devices.
|Stock No.||A Female||B Male||Function||Wt. Lbs.||Rec. HP||Add to Cart|
|120-0621||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6 to 1-3/8 x 21||3.56||29|
|120-2106||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21 to 1-3/8 x 6||3.37||29|
NOTE: EXCEEDING RECOMMENDED HP WILL VOID WARRANTY
Manufacturers of Adaptors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views