TRACTOR PTO ADAPTERS- SNAP HITCH SPLINED ADAPTERS
February 19th, 2008
Company: G and G Manufacturing Company
Provisions must be made by the user to shield any exposed driveline components. Shorten implement driveline or extend hitch point to accommodate the application of these devices.
|Stock No.||A Female||B Male||Function||Wt. Lbs.||Rec. HP||Add to Cart|
|120-0621||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6 to 1-3/8 x 21||3.56||29|
|120-2106||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21 to 1-3/8 x 6||3.37||29|
NOTE: EXCEEDING RECOMMENDED HP WILL VOID WARRANTY
Manufacturers of Adaptors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views