TRACTOR PTO ADAPTERS- SNAP HITCH SPLINED ADAPTERS
February 19th, 2008
Company: G and G Manufacturing Company
Provisions must be made by the user to shield any exposed driveline components. Shorten implement driveline or extend hitch point to accommodate the application of these devices.
|Stock No.||A Female||B Male||Function||Wt. Lbs.||Rec. HP||Add to Cart|
|120-0621||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6 to 1-3/8 x 21||3.56||29|
|120-2106||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21 to 1-3/8 x 6||3.37||29|
NOTE: EXCEEDING RECOMMENDED HP WILL VOID WARRANTY
Manufacturers of Adaptors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views