TRACTOR PTO ADAPTERS- SNAP HITCH SPLINED ADAPTERS
February 19th, 2008
Company: G and G Manufacturing Company
Provisions must be made by the user to shield any exposed driveline components. Shorten implement driveline or extend hitch point to accommodate the application of these devices.
|Stock No.||A Female||B Male||Function||Wt. Lbs.||Rec. HP||Add to Cart|
|120-0621||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6 to 1-3/8 x 21||3.56||29|
|120-2106||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21 to 1-3/8 x 6||3.37||29|
NOTE: EXCEEDING RECOMMENDED HP WILL VOID WARRANTY
Manufacturers of Adaptors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs201 Views