TRACTOR PTO ADAPTERS- SNAP HITCH SPLINED ADAPTERS
February 19th, 2008
Company: G and G Manufacturing Company
Provisions must be made by the user to shield any exposed driveline components. Shorten implement driveline or extend hitch point to accommodate the application of these devices.
|Stock No.||A Female||B Male||Function||Wt. Lbs.||Rec. HP||Add to Cart|
|120-0621||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6 to 1-3/8 x 21||3.56||29|
|120-2106||1-3/8 x 21||1-3/8 x 6||1-3/8 x 21 to 1-3/8 x 6||3.37||29|
NOTE: EXCEEDING RECOMMENDED HP WILL VOID WARRANTY
Manufacturers of Adaptors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views