AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
August 3rd, 2011
Company: AIM Attachments
Category: Bucket Attachments (Excavators)
AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets feature durable construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. Other highlights include thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and lifting D-rings as standard features. The open design allows for easy clean-out. AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 40-60,000 lb. machines. These buckets are perfect for all general excavating and site preparation tasks. Optional bolt-on side cutters and extra pins are also available.
AIM Attachments also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
All Bucket Attachments (Excavators):
- AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
- AIM DC Excavator Buckets
- AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
- AIM SRB excavator buckets
Amulet Manufacturing Company Inc
- Angle Blades
- Caterpillar® Pin Grabber Performance Bucket Maximizes Excavator Digging Performance and Maintains Versatility
- Heavy-Duty Buckets - Excavator
- General Purpose Buckets - Excavator
- Digging Buckets - Mini Excavator
- Ditch Cleaning Buckets - Excavator
- Heavy-Duty Rock Buckets - Excavator
- Heavy-Duty Capacity Buckets - Mini Excavator
- Heavy-Duty Buckets - Mini Excavator
- Tilt Buckets
Flip Screen Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Flip Screen Australia Offers Rugged EX80 Screening Attachment for Excavators
- Australia Flip Screen Introduces New EXC180 Screening Attachment for Excavators
Kinshofer Liftall Inc
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The 2-Way Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rakeâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New SHARCâ€Multi-Ripper Products From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripperâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€
- The Excavator Straight Rakeâ€
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries
- The Excavator “STAG”™ Angled Edge Staggered Tooth High Penetration Bucket
- Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment's Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
MB America, Inc.
Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
Paladin Construction Group
Wedgelock Equipment Inc
Werk-Brau Company Inc
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Excavators):
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AIM Attachments
- Allu Group
- Amulet Manufacturing Company Inc
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Bobcat Company
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Dromone Engineering Limited
- ESCO Corporation
- Erie Strayer Company
- Excel Equipment Manufacturing Inc
- FAE USA
- Felco Industries Ltd
- Gehl Company
- Geith, Inc.
- Gradall Company
- Hensley Industries Inc
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- JCB Inc
- Kenco Corporation
- Kinshofer Liftall Inc
- Komatsu America Corp
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- LEMAC Corp
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- MB America, Inc.
- Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
- Mustang Manufacturing Company Inc
- National Attachments Inc
- Pemberton Manufacturing, Inc
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Solesbee's Equipment and Attachments LLC
- Topeka Metal Specialties
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Wedgelock Equipment Inc
- Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Alberta Ltd
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
- Yanmar America Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views