Buell 75 TPH Transportable Classifier System
November 20th, 2009
Category: Air Separators
The New Buell 75 TPH Transportable Classifier System uses a dry process for removal of minus 200 mesh material to produce an in spec manufactured sand product. The fact that this is a dry process provides the possible additional benefit that the fines can be sold as a second product such as mineral filler. A key factor in the classifier that makes it unique is the fact that there are no moving parts, which basically reduces the requirement to the minimum for maintenance as compared to other classifier systems. The system has an inlet feed rate of 75 TPH and operates at an air flow rate of 14,400 ACFM, which is provided by a clean air fan that is located down stream of the filter which collects the fines material. The system only requires 120 total horsepower and a control cabinet is included. The system has ceramic liners in some areas to provide wear resistance for abrasive materials. The system can be transported with no escort required and can be set up in one day. Buell classifiers can be rented or purchased to provide a transportable solution for your classification needs and to learn more go to www.buellclassifier.com or call 717 274 7303.
All Air Separators:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines391 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person360 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views