Buell 75 TPH Transportable Classifier System
November 20th, 2009
Category: Air Separators
The New Buell 75 TPH Transportable Classifier System uses a dry process for removal of minus 200 mesh material to produce an in spec manufactured sand product. The fact that this is a dry process provides the possible additional benefit that the fines can be sold as a second product such as mineral filler. A key factor in the classifier that makes it unique is the fact that there are no moving parts, which basically reduces the requirement to the minimum for maintenance as compared to other classifier systems. The system has an inlet feed rate of 75 TPH and operates at an air flow rate of 14,400 ACFM, which is provided by a clean air fan that is located down stream of the filter which collects the fines material. The system only requires 120 total horsepower and a control cabinet is included. The system has ceramic liners in some areas to provide wear resistance for abrasive materials. The system can be transported with no escort required and can be set up in one day. Buell classifiers can be rented or purchased to provide a transportable solution for your classification needs and to learn more go to www.buellclassifier.com or call 717 274 7303.
All Air Separators:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views