The NEW 3000 Series Alarm from Preco brings reliability and accuracy to a compact form for the first time. The 3000 Series alarm exceeds industry standards and provides you with an accurate back-up alarm that produces an audible warning that is superior to the +/- 4 dB of competitors and SAE requirements.
Reliability is increased through the Preco sound chamber design which reduces speaker movement, and protects the speaker from environmental damage. And all of this is provided in a small package for easy application across many different vehicle platforms, so you can have ONE alarm for your entire fleet.
|The 3000 Series alarms are switchable to operate at 97 & 107 decibels via a jumper or wiring connections.|
|3002||97, 107 dB||Wire Leads||12-36 Volts DC||SAE Type B,C|
|3003||97, 107 dB||Terminal Studs||12-36 Volts DC||SAE Type B,C|
|Preco offers a complete line of alarms with various sound levels and operating voltages to meet your alarm requirements on a broad range of equipment and work environment noise levels. The BAC-A-LARM selected should have a sound level that is audible above the surrounding noise.|
|Preco Alarm Features:|
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views