The NEW 3000 Series Alarm from Preco brings reliability and accuracy to a compact form for the first time. The 3000 Series alarm exceeds industry standards and provides you with an accurate back-up alarm that produces an audible warning that is superior to the +/- 4 dB of competitors and SAE requirements.
Reliability is increased through the Preco sound chamber design which reduces speaker movement, and protects the speaker from environmental damage. And all of this is provided in a small package for easy application across many different vehicle platforms, so you can have ONE alarm for your entire fleet.
|The 3000 Series alarms are switchable to operate at 97 & 107 decibels via a jumper or wiring connections.|
|3002||97, 107 dB||Wire Leads||12-36 Volts DC||SAE Type B,C|
|3003||97, 107 dB||Terminal Studs||12-36 Volts DC||SAE Type B,C|
|Preco offers a complete line of alarms with various sound levels and operating voltages to meet your alarm requirements on a broad range of equipment and work environment noise levels. The BAC-A-LARM selected should have a sound level that is audible above the surrounding noise.|
|Preco Alarm Features:|
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views