Lithium ion batteries maximize performance, minimize weight
April 3rd, 2008
Company: Makita Industrial Power Tools
Category: All Type Batteries
The lithium ion batteries in Makita™s new BVR450 4-foot cordless concrete vibrator deliver more power with less weight. The company also introduced a flexible shaft version of the vibrator, the BVR450Z as well as two 8-foot versions, the BVR850 and BVR850Z. The 4-foot models weigh just 8.2 pounds and the 8-foot models weigh 11.7 pounds. The short, flexible shaft models deliver 13,000 vibrations per minute while the longer ones crank out 12,500. An ergonomic two-directional switch adds more comfort when holding the vibrators in vertical or horizontal positions. The three amp-hour batteries have a run time of 25 minutes on a single charge.
All All Type Batteries:
Makita Industrial Power Tools
Optima Batteries Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1056 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources430 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger409 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register331 Views