Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
August 20th, 2008
Ritchie Bros. is the world”s largest auctioneer of transportation and industrial equipment. People choose Ritchie Bros. auctions when they”re buying and selling trucks, trailers and transportation equipment for several reasons.
- all auctions unreserved- no reserves or minimum prices
- open to the public- no charge to attend or bid
- no buyer”s premium
- 3rd party financing available
- fair global market prices
With more than 17,000 transportation lots sold at unreserved public auction in 2007, Ritchie Bros. has the largest selection of unused, low-mileage and used transportation equipment anywhere. Learn more about the benefits of buying or selling transportation equipment at a Ritchie Bros. unreserved public auction. For more information about unreserved transportation auctions, please contact us today.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years572 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013117 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views