EDGE® Augers by CEAttachments, Inc.
September 30th, 2008
Choosing the right auger attachment for your machine and application requires experience. Factors to consider are soil condition, hole width and depth, and hydraulic power of your machine. With a full auger line available from CEA, we are sure to provide you with the correct mounting plate, hydraulic-powered auger drive unit, auger drilling bit and specialized wear parts for your job. Both Planetary and Chain Reduction drives are available in both Round or Hex output shafts. A variety of Auger Bits are available ranging from 4 to 36, as well as tree & shrub auger bits and rock auger bits. Auger extensions and adapters are also available. Contact the experts at CEA for more information toll free at 1-866-232-8224 or check out our website www.ceattach.com.
Danuser Machine Company Inc.
General Equipment Company
- Earth Auger from General Equipment Co.
- General Equipment™s 471 DIG-R-TACH® Designed for Backhoes, Mini-Excavators and Compact Loaders
- General Equipment Company DIG-R-TACH® Series
Manufacturers of Augers:
- Alamo Group Inc
- American Augers
- Atlantic Drill and Equipment Co Inc
- Barbco Inc
- Bobcat Company
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Danuser Machine Company Inc.
- Ditch Witch
- Drives Incorporated
- General Equipment Company
- Gradall Company
- Hammer and Steel (CA)
- Hercules Machinery Corp
- Hydraulic Power Systems Inc
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- International Construction Equipment Inc
- JCB Inc
- Kinshofer Liftall Inc
- Leon's Mfg Company Inc
- Little Beaver Lone Star
- Lowe Manufacturing Company Inc
- MKT Manufacturing Inc
- McLaughlin Manufacturing Company
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Premier Manufacturing
- Somero Enterprises Inc
- Steven M Hain Company Inc
- TEREX Reedrill
- Toro Company (The)
- Watson Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years574 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013117 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views