Kruse Controls’ Plant-Info
May 26th, 2011
Company: Kruse Controls
- Down Time
- Operator Hours
- Pumb RPMs
Kruse Plant-Info uses an Industrial computer and interface modules to log the data from the included transmitters. The data is stored in customized tables to allow future queries on production, downtime, hours of operation, etc.; all based on individual operators.
Through the use of optional Wireless Ethernet Connectivity, these reports can be viewed with any web browser, such as Internet Explorer, from the comfort of your office. Additionally, automatic daily reports are developed to display historical activity and trends of required data. These reports can be automatically e-mailed to supervisors and managers through the use of the Wireless Ethernetoption.
All reports are secure and proper log-ins with password protection are required to view the data.Original data cannot be tampered with by anyone. All data is available in a user friendly format aswell as selectable time trends.
Kruse PLANT-INFO KIT:
- Motor Current Transmitters
- Production Meters
- Belt scales
- Integration to existing equipment
- Level probes
- Temperature monitoring
- Industrial Flat Screen Computer with Windows XP Pro including data logging database and custom tables for data storage
- Fully configured automatic and selectable reports through web browser
- Wireless Ethernet Connectivity for several miles
- Onsite setup and training
Reports and Data Collection are becoming increasingly essential to competing businesses. Reporting can help you decide on capital investments, production goals, incentive programs and equipment upgrand proposals. Reporting is useful for permits as well as preventive maintenance.
All Automation Systems and Controls:
Dexter + Chaney
- AUTOMATED SYSTEM HELPS BALDWIN PAVING SOLVE FAMILIAR PROBLEM: COLLECTING ACCURATE EQUIPMENT HOURS, FUEL DATA FROM THE FIELD
FLSmidth Excell LLC
Hirschmann Automation and Control Inc
Innotech Solutions LLC
J.R. Merritt Controls Inc
Rice Lake Weighing Systems
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views