BOLD, NEW SKID STEER & BACKHOE PRODUCTS ANNOUNCED!
May 14th, 2012
Company: MB America, Inc.
Category: Backhoe Attachments (Skid Steer Loaders)
MB is already the leading producer of crushing attachments, with thousands of machines operating on excavators around the world. Still, many customers were asking for skid steer and backhoe attachments. As well, some of our clients (involved in mining and other vast projects) were looking for larger machines. MB heard. Now, customers also have access to the Smallest crusher on the market and the BIGGEST crusher bucket in the world!
MB’s two skid-steer loader mounted crushers, the MB-L 160 and MB-L 200, will allow the users of skid-steers to crush material with extreme efficiency. They are specifically engineered to work within the specs of the skid-steers and loaders. MB America is already answering many calls from customers that want to improve the capabilities of their equipment fleet.
With equal enthusiasm, MB also introduces the largest crushing attachment on the market, the BF150.10! Created for large operations, this heavy-duty machine has an unprecedented width of more than 5′, is meant to be used on large excavators and yields the highest production on the market.
MB is ramping up production and will start filling requests in the upcoming quarter of 2012.
For more information, please contact MB America, 1-855-622-7874. Additional information is available at www.mbamerica.com.
All Backhoe Attachments (Skid Steer Loaders):
- EDGE® Mini-Backhoe w/Swing by CEAttachments, Inc
- EDGE® Backhoe
- EDGE® Bunker Buster Silage Mill by CEAttachments, Inc
General Equipment Company
M.C. Faulkner and Sons
MB America, Inc.
New Holland Construction
Manufacturers of Backhoe Attachments (Skid Steer Loaders):
- Alamo Group Inc
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Farmtrac North America LLC
- General Equipment Company
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- JCB Inc
- John Deere
- Kent Demolition Tools Furukawa
- LEMAC Corp
- Leon's Mfg Company Inc
- M.C. Faulkner and Sons
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- Stanley Hydraulic Tools
- Toro Company (The)
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views