Keep equipment safe with work truck bed cover
April 3rd, 2008
Company: Thacker Herculoc Bedcovers
Protect expensive equipment with Thacker Manufacturing™s HercuLoc secure bed cover. The HercuLoc fits most Ford F-Series, GM Silverado/Sierra, Dodge Ram and 2007-and-up model Toyota Tundra pickups. The galvanized steel covers come in manual or electric versions and have hinges that fold up into the cover, preserving bed space. The electric version features a keyless entry system with code-hopping remote control. An optional ladder rack is also available.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again272 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views