Keep equipment safe with work truck bed cover
April 3rd, 2008
Company: Thacker Herculoc Bedcovers
Protect expensive equipment with Thacker Manufacturing™s HercuLoc secure bed cover. The HercuLoc fits most Ford F-Series, GM Silverado/Sierra, Dodge Ram and 2007-and-up model Toyota Tundra pickups. The galvanized steel covers come in manual or electric versions and have hinges that fold up into the cover, preserving bed space. The electric version features a keyless entry system with code-hopping remote control. An optional ladder rack is also available.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views