Sweet Multipurpose Belt Conveyors
September 10th, 2010
Company: Sweet Mfg. Co.
Have someone fromSweet Mfg. Co.contact you with more information Click Here
Whatever your bulk material handling needs, these multipurpose belt conveyors can help you. The formed channel belt conveyors are made with a galvanized steel frame and feature tubular cross braces and unique diaphragm squaring plate. The corrosion resistant galvanized steel provides for maximum life with minimal maintenance. The conveyors are offered in belt widths from 14’’ through 72” and come in a wide variety of lengths, belt speeds and capacities. Standard head section includes pillow block spherical roller bearings; turned, ground, and polished head shaft; and lagged pulley with bush hubs. Standard tail section includes self cleaning wing style tail pulley; pillow spherical roller bearings; and galvanized top mount protected screw take-up. The all bolted construction can make for fast easy modular installation.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views