NEW Diagonal Plow Belt Cleaner for Underside Cleaning
July 12th, 2011
Company: Conveyor Components Company
Conveyor Components Co. is pleased to announce the development of a new free-floating, gravity-feed diagonal plow style belt cleaner to compliment their established line of industrial conveyor belt cleaners. The Model DPT uses the simple method of angular displacement to divert material away from the tail pulley, thus avoiding serious damage to the tail pulley or puncturing and tearing of the conveyor belting. This cleaning apparatus automatically self adjusts after the initial installation, until the blade stop assembly is activated.
The Model DPT utilizes 80 durometer rubber to provide long wiper blade life, and the wiper blade is easily changed when required. Urethane wiper blades are also an option. The mounting flange allows for easy adaptation to most conveyor rails, and the compact size fits in size-challenged spaces.
If you would like additional information on this or any other product that Conveyor Components Company offers please contact their sales department toll free at
800-233-3233, fax: 810-679-4510, e-mail email@example.com or visit their website at www.conveyorcomponents.com.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views